Electronic edition of 'The Standard Python Library'

Daniel Daniel.Kinnaer at AdValvas.be
Wed Jan 3 04:02:45 EST 2001

On Tue, 02 Jan 2001 06:21:18 GMT, "John D. Gorman"
<jdgorman at ieeeSPAMnot.org> wrote:

>    I just tried my copy today (2 Jan) and it works fine .  The Fatbrain
>registration process does deposit a key in the registry at
>HKEY_CURRENT_USER->Software->Fatbrain->ematter->EB00002582. In there is a 161
>byte key labeled "PDF 1.1" that contains binary data.

I bought my book on 27/12/2000 and I don't find anything in the
registry, thuogh.   Along with the .PDF I received a file with the
extension .RMF.  It is an <XML>document which contains the license key
and so on, and acts as a plug-in for Acrobat Reader 4.05c.

I've been searching for the zipped examples as well, but can not find
them.  I e-mailed /F about this, but I'm sure he's on a pretty tight
time schedule.  I wouldn't mind receiving them, though.

best regards,

Daniel