Question about IDLE

one61803 at my-deja.com one61803 at my-deja.com
Fri Jan 5 22:44:40 EST 2001

Hi,

I've been trying out the IDLE IDE for python and the fonts it uses are
extremely ugly. I'm running a stock Mandrake 7.2 system with Python 1.5.2.
Basically, the fixed font that Tkinter uses is completely distorted (and I
think this affects all Tk widgets on my system). I've tried to look at the
code for IDLE but while there is place in the program for choosing fonts
under Windows, no such place is defined under Linux.

Does anyone else have this problem? If so, how were you able to solve it?

Thanks

Robert

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/