Graphic designers and Python programmers

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Thu Jan 25 23:19:01 EST 2001

Jason Cunliffe recently wrote:

> Since Digital Creation have a very feeble sense of web site
> usability/design, this essential liink is buried 3 levels down at:

It strikes me as interesting that technologists often seem loath to bring in
graphic designers, resulting in grotty-looking web sites (and I do not
exclude www.holdenweb.com, although in my case there's a particular designer
I have been screaming at for months to help me).

Pythoin being the sympathetic language that it is, maybe we can get a few
graphic designers to produce templates (parameterized sub-element snippets)
that we can use in Python by relatively simple substitutions such as the
martellibot's suggestions?

regards
 Steve

--
Tools, training and technology to help you meet your information needs