PyOpenGL and NVidia support for Linux with SMP?

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Jan 2 04:05:19 EST 2001

I've seen several posts about this recently, but haven't managed to find
any resolution ...

Has anyone gotten PyOpenGL working for an NVidia chipset working under
Linux 2.2.x with SMP?  I've run into the same roadblocks that others
have bumped into, and with Deja I see people asking about them, and
being told partial solutions which lead to other problems, which I can
also get to ... but I don't see any ultimate resolutions.

Anyone gotten it working?

/  \ Love is like war:  easy to begin but very hard to stop.
\__/ H.L. Mencken
    The laws list / http://www.alcyone.com/max/physics/laws/
 Laws, rules, principles, effects, paradoxes, etc. in physics.