Silly question from a newbie

Geoffrey Schneider jefferrs83 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 9 17:19:30 EST 2001

Hi,

This probably seems like a pathetic question, but...

I downloaded the 'Grail' browser made with Python.... but, being someone who
only just heard of Python 2 days ago, I don't know how to start the Grail
browser. How do I open it? There isn't a .exe file or something like that
(which, being a dumb-ass Windows user for six years I'm used to having
provided).

I'm using the Python for Windows thingy, as I don't have UNIX (apart from
Linux, which I ordered from Amazon.com, but hasn't arrived yet!).

Thanks.

Jefferrs
jefferrs83 at hotmail.com