book recommendation?

Ben Catanzariti benc at rehame.com
Tue Jan 9 23:47:39 EST 2001

If you are using a Win environment i would recommend "Python Programming On
Win 32" by Hammond & Robertson. This is a must have. or for a general OS
information "Programming Python" another must have (you can never have too
many) ... both published by O' Rielly and both are compliant with Version 2.

Check out

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/pythonwin32/
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/python2/

=
> -Chris Watson         (316) 326-3862 | FreeBSD Consultant, FreeBSD Geek
> Work:              scanner at jurai.net | Open Systems Inc., Wellington,
Kansas

=

=