DTML/Zope AND Flash

DamageCase menno at phreaker.net
Wed Jan 10 00:22:16 EST 2001

Hello all, I have a question regarding the use of flash on a zope server !
I hope someone can help me out here !

I'm trying to load a simple .txt file into flash, which isn't the problem of
course, the problem I have is that I want to make the .txt variable using
dtml that get's is content from a MySQL database. Simply putting dtml-var's
in the .txt file does not work ( how surprising =P )  but Flash does not
want to read from other format's than txt, so a dtml-document does not work
either.
Does anybody have an solution for this problem ?

friendly regards, Menno