PSU uses emacs?

jurgen.defurne at philips.com jurgen.defurne at philips.com
Tue Jan 23 03:05:36 EST 2001

A few months ago I was very busy in CP/M  (I am coding a Z80 emulator),
and what I found about QDOS, was that Tim Paterson needed a 16-bit version
of CP/M, and that he (annoyed by Digital Research) decided to write his
own version. He started from CP/M, because he it was the only thong he knew
and he needed it fast.

Jurgen

grante at visi.com@SMTP at python.org on 22/01/2001 17:15:12
Sent by:	python-list-admin at python.org