Migrating to perl?

Joel Ricker joejava at dragonat.net
Fri Jan 5 09:06:21 EST 2001

Steve Lamb wrote in message ...
>On Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:47:32 -0500, Joel Ricker <joejava at dragonat.net>
wrote:
>    No braces for blocks and intention matters.  For example...

[*snip* Program example*]
>    ...do two different things.  The former will print foo and bar on two
>separate lines only if something is true.  The latter will pring foo only
if
>something is true but will always print bar.

After seeing examples of this, I'm don't think I'll mind that.  I took a
FORTRAN class once and which used quite a bit of white space for its control
structs but I think it won't be so bad with Python.  Especially no more
counting curley braces to find where the logic error is.

Joel