HTML embeded with python

Derek Lavine derek at realware.com.au
Wed Jan 10 21:53:22 EST 2001

Hi all,

I am very new to python, in fact I have only just picked up my first
book. I am thinking of using python for web apps and was just wondering
if there are any modules out there that make it possible to embed python
in the HTML pages so that one can easily build web pages based on the
result of database queries and things like that.

I have used coldFusion quite a bit and it of course makes this sort of
thing very easy. I know there are solutions of this type in perl but
since I am keen to use python in this context (initially as a means to
get acquainted with the language) I thought I would ask them that are in
the know.

Thanks for any pointers or suggestions

Derek