P*rl in Latin, whither Python?

Ben Wolfson wolfson at midway.uchicago.edu
Sun Jan 14 23:09:44 EST 2001

In article <979516309.507737 at clam-ext>,
Mark Hadfield <m.hadfield at niwa.cri.nz> wrote:
>"Jürgen A. Erhard" <juergen.erhard at gmx.net> wrote in message
>news:mailman.979323254.7670.python-list at python.org...
>>
>>     Mark> People in glace houses shouldn't throw stones.
>>
>> Just an illustration of the truism that every spelling flame contains
>> at least on [sic] spelling error itself. ;-)
>>
>> PS: Was that "glace" mistake intended? ;-) ;-)
>
>What mistake?
>
>P.S. I've completely forgotten what this thread is about.

This!  Eventually python will look like this!

'''

import rearrangeabuse

(Begin,
 (Import, 'sys'),
 (Print, (Getattr, 'sys', 'argv')))
'''

Which runs fine for me:

C:\Python20>python test1.py
['rearrangeabuse.py', 'test1.py', '2']

--
Barnabas T. Rumjuggler
My wine of life is poison mixed with gall.