BOOTP and TFTP servers in Python?

Grant Edwards grante at visi.com
Sat Jan 13 21:13:56 EST 2001

I need a self-contained BOOTP and TFTP server application for Linux
(portibility to other Unices would be a plus).  I'd like to write it in
Python if possible.

Is it possible to write a BOOTP server in Python using the standard socket
libs?  Since TFTP is a normal UDP based protocol, I know a TFTP server is
possible: does one exist already?

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Can you MAIL a BEAN
                                  at               CAKE?