making a string copy of a list

Jim Richardson warlock at eskimo.com
Sat Jan 13 03:41:43 EST 2001

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:53:04 -0800,
 Jim Richardson, in the persona of <warlock at eskimo.com>,
 brought forth the following words...:

>OK, I swear I've looked for this, but how do I make a copy of a list, into a
>string, complete with commas seperating the entries in the list?
>

>--

Okay, I a replying to my own post to say Doh!, str() does this...

 "This was not a real question, this was only a test, had this been a real
question, something approaching intelligence would have been visible. We now
return you to your regularly scheduled regexps."

--
Jim Richardson
	Anarchist, pagan and proud of it