Python training on east coast?

TonyB in VA vivatexas at thesimpsons.com
Thu Jan 18 18:28:06 EST 2001

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001 15:59:02 GMT, xyzmats at laplaza.org (Mats Wichmann)
wrote:

>On Thu, 18 Jan 2001 14:45:43 GMT, Robert L Hicks
><bobhicks at adelphia.net> wrote:
>
>>Are there any Python training courses on the east coast?
>

>See http://www.learningtree.com/us/ilt/courses/430.htm
>
>Classes are regularly scheduled in Washington D.C., New York and
>Boston.
>Mats Wichmann
>
>(Anti-spam stuff: to reply remove the "xyz" from the
>address xyzmats at laplaza.org. Not that it helps much...)

And let me the first to say, having just taken this course in the DC
area, it is really first rate.

Course material was comprehensive, and complete.  The instructor
really new the material, and was able to make the time fly.

I now have 2 co-workers who are looking at taking the class.

I highly recommend this class to call.

TonyB in VA