jython beta question

strupl at my-deja.com strupl at my-deja.com
Tue Jan 9 11:59:58 EST 2001

Hi all,

in my previous mail i described the way how to integrate a new language
with NetBeans. I looked at the Jython doc and it seems to be a new version
of JPython (JPython being supported in NetBeans ver. 3.1).

So the answer to the original question should probably be: it is highly
probable that in next version of NetBeans the new version of Jython
will be supported. Meanwhile you can (at your own risk) replace the
jpython.jar file with a new one and see what happens.

Sorry for the confusion.

David Strupl

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/