Should I join the PSA if it's "no longer relevant"?

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 9 17:32:17 EST 2001

"Lyle Johnson" <ljohnson at resgen.com> wrote in message
news:t5mvkjd31cvh98 at corp.supernews.com...
    [snip]
> This is not a direct answer to your question, but if you're just looking
for
> website & other development-related hosting for an open source project you
> might consider SourceForge:
>
>     http://sourceforge.net
>
> I've had pretty good luck with them so far (for hosting FXPy).

Or OpenAve.Net (http://www.openave.net/) -- I have no experience
with them yet, but (after a couple of months of reasonably plain
sailing) I've found the service at sourceforge over the last month or
so degrading near-unbearably, to the point that I'm seriously thinking
of moving elsewhere unless they get their act together again.

Alex