win32net NetServerEnum BufferSize, Resume

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Sun Jan 28 23:57:12 EST 2001

In article <6nl97ts5i3kgcjs8uijdm56juqc2a0jl2g at 4ax.com>,
  djmoore at uh.edu wrote:

> So it looks like this is an error which will go away in the next
> release, I hope.

Yep.

> >The code fragment below is based on John Nielson's NetWkstaUserEnum
> >example in the Win32 Extensions Network Overview. I've deleted
> >Nielson's initial call to Net...Enum, and just set resumeHandle
> >nonzero so as to go through the While loop at least once. Would this
> >be a problem if I did indeed need to resume?

Nope.

Also, I have changed all functions documented as supporting
MAX_PREFERRED_LENGTH to use this instead of 4096 as the default size.

Mark.

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/