AMK's ZODB package on Win32

A.M. Kuchling amk at mira.erols.com
Thu Jan 4 18:39:01 EST 2001

On Thu, 04 Jan 2001 20:49:49 GMT,
	Lennard van der Feltz <lvanderfeltz at knowledgetrax.com> wrote:
>I was able to use the ZODB part of the package without undue difficulty. The
>ZEO part of the package is tailored to Linux.

Are you referring to the zeod script and the init.d script?  I don't
think there's a technical reason preventing ZEO from working on
Windows (asyncore is supposed to work on Windows, and that's the most
critical piece).  But I have no idea how to write a Windows service;
if someone wanted to do this, patches would gratefully be accepted.

--amk