Anyone get python on win98??

David A. Fuess fuess at att.net
Tue Jan 30 09:25:31 EST 2001

If I'm running Pythonwin, I usually use the save and execute button.
Normally, except for testing, I do not run scripts under the IDE, I
simply double click them on the desktop or directory. If I need to
preserve output I put in a "Press enter to exit" to give me a chance
to view the output before the command window vanishes.

Dave