ANN: clifford.py 0.6

Robert Kern kern at myrddin.caltech.edu
Mon Jan 29 02:54:41 EST 2001

In article <mailman.980745634.17798.python-list at python.org>,
	Issac Trotts <trotts at mit.edu> writes:
> Cool, so do you know if anyone is working on a symbolic
> package for Clifford/Geometric Algebra (other than me)?

In anything related to Python, no. There is a package for Maple
available from the Cambridge GA page. . And I've seen an ad from
the (now-defunct?) MACSYMA people about a commercial MACSYMA package.

So what's your approach? What framework are you working in? PySymbolic?
I've had a hankering to try to replicate the MACSYMA work in Maxima,
but I haven't the time or expertise to do so.

--
Robert Kern
kern at caltech.edu

  -- Richard Harter