[Stackless] ANN: Sourcecode for Stackless Python 2.0

Christian Tismer tismer at tismer.com
Wed Jan 10 17:38:57 EST 2001

On Monday, Jan 8th, I spake

"""
Source code and an update to the website will become available in
the next days.
"""

Now, here it is, together with a slightly updated website,
which tries to mention all the people who are helping
or sponsoring me (yes, there are sponsors!).
If somebody feels ignored by me, let me know. I'm good at
making mistakes.

Let me also know if there are problems building the code,
or if there are *no* problems understanding the code.
I don't expect either :-)

There is nearly no support for Unix, but Stackless *should*
build on Unix as it did before without problems.

enjoy - chris