Looking for Python/Internet opportunities telecommuting or in Chicago area

Skip Montanaro skip at mojam.com
Sat Jan 13 12:07:57 EST 2001

Please forgive the job-related post.  Like many other dot coms, Mojam.com
has been hammered by the tech sector problems of the past six months.  We
haven't closed our doors yet, but that may not be far off.  I'm looking
around for new opportunities that can utilize my Python and/or Internet
experience, either in the Chicago area or in a telecommuting setup.  Plain
text and HTML versions of my resume are available at

    http://www.geocities.com/smontanaro

If you have any questions, feel free to call or drop me a note.

back-to-your-regularly-scheduled-programming-ly y'rs,

--
Skip Montanaro (skip at pobox.com)
(847)971-7098