wyPython

Doug Farrell dfarrell01 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 23 00:57:13 EST 2001

Thanks for everyone's input. I was quite interested to see the demo that
comes with wxPython run on Windows and Linux un-changed. Very cool stuff! I
will check out pyQt as well as I didn't know about that

Again, thanks for the feedback.
Doug

news:atOa6.207520$59.54897245 at news3.rdc1.on.home.com...