importing glut

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Mon Jan 29 10:01:37 EST 2001

You _shouldn't_ see a file named glut.py or Glut.py or even GLUT.py.  You
should see a directory named GLUT.  (I'm assuming you're using PyOpenGL
1.5.6 here).  To import GLUT:

from OpenGL import GLUT # note GLUT, not Glut

or, more commonly:

from OpenGL.GLUT import *

See:
	http://pyopengl.sourceforge.net/documentation/context/index.html

For a basic "get started with OpenGL contexts" document that includes a GLUT
example.

HTH,
MIke