compiling .cgi files

Gerhard Häring gerhard.nospam at bigfoot.de
Wed Jan 10 15:51:39 EST 2001

As a quick hack, you could write a wrapper script like this:

wrap.cgi:
#!/bin/sh
python realscript.pyc

I can't think of any other way, apart from hacking the Python source
itself.

Gerhard

--
Sorry for the fake email, please use the real one below to reply.
contact: g e r h a r d @ b i g f o o t . d e