Python and Industry, IBM I'm afraid

Pete p at mjs400.co.uk
Tue Jan 16 00:19:36 EST 2001

Has anyone ported Python to IBM iSeries 400?...Or is this considered too
much hassle, because they are  big fat trucks of servers - and come
bundled with no GUI support (they have had posix for many years)?...Or
are people waiting for Linux support in a logical OS partition?...Or
does no one care?

I say this because in the rarified atmosphere of this newsgroup (hee
hee) an ignorant observer might well think that Python thrives only in
academy land.
--Pete