2.0 or 2.1 on win32

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Sun Jul 29 13:25:20 EDT 2001

In article <L6X87.58021$C81.4985811 at bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>,
douglas savitsky <dsavitsk at e-coli.net> wrote:

>people have always been ambiguous in the past as to whether installing
>activepython or python + win32 extensions was the better choice. as far
>as i can tell active python is based upon 2.1 and not 2.1.1. should
>this be the deciding factor?

I don't have an opinion.  Paul?  ;-)

(Actually, that's not quite true.  Unless ActiveState plans to release a
new build based on 2.1.1 within the next month or two, I think going to
straight 2.1.1 is probably a better choice.)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

"activist for accuracy"  --SJM