Cross-platform GUI app -- Tkinter?

Michele Rosen michele_rosen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 11:34:37 EDT 2001

Let me preface by saying I am a complete newbie to
Python, so I appreciate any corrections to what I am
saying (or suggestions)...

That said, I believe there is also a way to use
'freeze' to package a Python app with the necessary
components of the Python interpreter so you can
distribute your program to users who don't even have
Python installed...

Also, thanks for mentioning Pygame - I have some ideas
along those lines as well, so I'm going to take a look
at it!

Regards,
Michele

=====