how to import curses

chris liechti cliechti at mails.ch
Wed Jul 25 18:40:52 EDT 2001

what OS are you using?

i think curses only works on unix/linux. Win32 and others need an
additional download if available at all

the docs are the same for all platforms but some modules are not. its
mentioned in the respective docs:
[curses]
"While curses is most widely used in the Unix environment, versions
are available for DOS, OS/2, and possibly other systems as well.  This
extension module is designed to match the API of ncurses, an
open-source curses library hosted on Linux and the BSD variants of
Unix"

its not very clear but it seems to me that it says not included in any
other platform than unix/linux/bsd.

chris

thedustbustr at aol.com (TheDustbustr) wrote in
news:20010725175110.25823.00001273 at ng-cf1.aol.com: