Python win32all installation warning dialogs.

infobot infobot at skinnyhippo.com
Wed Jul 4 14:11:40 EDT 2001

Sorry Mark & Stefan, massively late followup since I got swamped in work and
an office relocation. Anyway, you were both right, I had one of the dodgy
comcat dlls - version 5.0 from MSIE I think.  Tried getting hold of the new
ones but worked easier to just reinstall the OS (it needed it anyway) - am
now using fresh Windows2000Professional & MSIE5.5 installation and no
problem at all with Win32all. Thank you very much.

chas