SocketServer and threading mixin?

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Fri Jul 13 11:33:40 EDT 2001

Greg:

There's a much higher probability your issues will be addressed if you visit
python.sourceforge.net and use the bug reporting system to let the
developers know about the problems. (You may have done this for all I know).

It woul dbe a mistake to assume that posting on this newsgroup is sufficient
to get a task on the development "to do" list.  Furthermore, posting a bug
saves the developers from having to do it themselves (since all bugs have to
go into sourceforge before they get fixed).

Have a good weekend.

regards
 Steve
--