Deposing Dictators

kevin parks kp87 at lycos.com
Sun Jul 29 04:49:23 EDT 2001

"Van Gale" <cgale1 at _remove_home.com> wrote in message news:<%ez87.128332$%a.5630144 at news1.rdc1.sdca.home.com>...
> "Tim Peters" <tim.one at home.com> wrote in message
> news:mailman.996304554.3545.python-list at python.org...
>
> > Time to move into the 21st century, Dirck!  This alternative is often
> > overlooked:
> >
> >     http://www.cobolscript.com/

Yeah, but that dinosaur is really cute! instead of changing / couldn't
we change from snakes to the dinosaur! My girlfriend hates snakes and
so, hates my python books lying around the house (thanx Mr. Chun for
not putting a snake on your book) I've had to cover them over with
stickers. Worst yet, was when i brought home the ora _Learning Python_
book & proudly announced, "no snakes" only to reveal the rat on the
cover. So my girlfriend wants to know why python has to have the worst
animals and why we can have bunnies or little dinosaurs. I agree with
her.

Additionally i asked my mom what 1/2 should return and she said .5 of
course. And since my mom is very smart i think that we should all shut
our  pieholes a update our code. The bad people should send written
apologies to Guido, perferably cards with bunnies on them. I happen to
love miffy so i suggest www.miffy.com. They have some things that you
can print out and color in.

cheers,
kevin parks
seoul, korea
kp87 at lycos.com

ps. my  mom doesn't like tuples and thinks everything should be
mutable. Guido, can you check with your mom and see what she thinks?
Maybe tuples need to go, but then i won't have any reason to say
tuples anymore and that would be a shame.