Bug in rfc822

Frank "Swelterpie" Lomax lomax at pumpichank.com
Tue Jul 10 01:12:01 EDT 2001

    >> bass tech

    JWB> Sorry, but my not so nimble mind wondered why a technician is
    JWB> needed to deal with those passing fish on a musical tour.
    JWB> Probably a union thing.  ;-)

No, it is because they emit the most harmonious sub-200Hz fundamentals
when stroked just right, i.e. behind the gills, and with a vigorous
circular motion.  They are tricky beasts to handle, but so much more
cooperative than your average contrabasso guitarist.

which-in-my-experience-you-never-want-to-stroke-especially-not-vigorous-ly
    y'rs, - frank