Is Python Dead? Long Live Python!

Software Scavenger cubicle584 at mailandnews.com
Mon Jul 16 20:23:36 EDT 2001

ajp at fudokai.org.uk (CyberKat) wrote in message news:<c250fb6e.0107100431.8a46d83 at posting.google.com>...

> Nice - I just have to find the _time_ to learn Python well enough to
> point out where and how it's better - I like the look and concepts of

Until you know it well you aren't ready to introduce it into your
workplace.  Then it will be easy.  Just write some apps your coworkers
need urgently, and once the importance of those apps starts to become
clear to your whole company, some months later, the programming
language they are written in will become one of your company's main
programming languages.

Being an evangelist is hard work, but, as hard work goes, it's easy
hard work.