Credit card processing on the web

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Mon Jul 9 09:17:11 EDT 2001

I've been doing some work on credit card transaction verification, and as a
result of certain experiences with a third party vendor, my client has
requested that I look for another verification company.

Has anyone actually used Python to verify credit card data? If so, with
which company or companies? If you have time to post about your experiences
I would be grateful.

In fact, we don't even *have* to use Python, although the work I have done
so far did, socket-based with mx/amkCrypto to implement the Blowfish
encryption. I'd prefer to use Python, though. Just because I can.

Thanks in advance
 Steve
--
http://www.holdenweb.com/