GUI Builder for Python ?

Lothar Scholz llothar at mailandnews.de
Sun Jul 1 16:27:47 EDT 2001

On Sun, 01 Jul 2001 14:40:34 GMT, Ron Stephens <rdsteph at earthlink.net>
wrote:

Perhaps you have missed that i was asking for an verion > alpha.
I think Pythoncard will not be useable for some years.

I like commercial software if it is worth the money you pay. After
hacking a lot with "Free Software" i more and more hate this kind,
specially for things as complex as good GUI interfaces. Where nearly
all "Freeware" sucks at least at one point.

The Problem is that Freeware killed any cheap alternatives.

Perhaps i really must take "Black Adder".