Unusual minidom behaviour

Bill Bell bill-bell at bill-bell.hamilton.on.ca
Fri Jul 20 20:54:59 EDT 2001

"Victor Bazarov" <vAbazarov at dAnai.com> wrote, in part:
> ... My colleagues called the situation "maybe there's a race
> condition".  Could it be minidom has problems multi-tasking?

I know nothing about 'minidom'. FWIW, it sounds like it might be a
race condition to me too. Is there any way to put it in a thread by
itself, protected by a lock or within a critical section? (And, forgive
me, does the code use CoInitialize/CoUninitialize?)

> I would be grateful for any, no matter how crazy, suggestion.

As you read my response just remember that you included this
final sentence. :o)

Good luck!

Bill