How to include e.g. module variables in Happydoc generated files?

Daniel Larsson saabdaniel at yahoo.se
Mon Jul 9 05:35:21 EDT 2001

Hi!

I'm using Happydoc to document a package. It's a very nice tool, but
my problem is that it only includes doc strings and comments in the
documentation. Is there a way to make it include e.g. variable names
in the documentation for a file? I'm using a file that only contains
"constant" declarations on the form

CONSTANT_NAME = 999.9

and since these constants are used in the calls to functions in the
other package files, it would be nice for future users to be able to
see the available constant names in the module documentation for the
constant file.

I don't want to use e.g. Pydoc or PythonDoc since I can't import all
modules refered to in my package. I also don't want to add a text
comment for each "constant".

Thank you in advance,
Daniel Larsson