HOWTO: exit

Vonlia adam.seyfarth at home.com
Sun Jul 22 14:17:35 EDT 2001

Hi,
     Sorry, I know this will be easy and I'm making alot of noise, but
how do I exit from a script?  I was hoping for something like sh's
`exit' command...Once again, sorry, I just got into the python thing
(long time Monty Python liker, though C-:)

--
     singing person: ``There's nothing quite as wonderful as money,
     There's nothing quite as beautiful as cash...''

     /||  Name: `Adam Seyfarth'   Nicks: `Vonlia', `Fortuno'  ||\
    /«||  <mailto:cloud at users.sf.net>   <http://plib.sf.net>  ||»\
    \«||  <http://tuxaqfh.sf.net>    <http://tuxkart.sf.net>  ||»/
     \||  <http://vim.sf.net>       <http://www.majik3d.org>  ||/