PEP0238 lament

Tim Peters tim at digicool.com
Mon Jul 23 15:18:52 EDT 2001

[Martijn Faassen]
> This discussion is entirely self selected too. What I'm pointing
> out is that your 3/4 number is fairly meaningless in this discussion.

In context, it was a directly relevant response to a question of Arthur's
that had gone unanswered.  Out of context, it may was well be blue cheese.

I'm afraid this whole thread has turned into too much "typical Usenet"
excess to be worth the effort of following it anymore.

lemme-know-how-it-turns-out<wink>-ly y'rs  - tim