SPAM again [was: Re: .BIZ .INFO domain extensions]

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Thu Jul 5 07:09:10 EDT 2001

[Roman Suzi]

> >> Opinions?  Suggestions?

> Spam? I stopped noticing spam after I subscribed to this list ;-)

I recently got to write a simple (Python) SPAM filter for a customer,
and why not, installed it for me just as well.  In my case at least, it is
pretty effective.  This is why I'm a bit sensible to SPAM in these days.
The only SPAM that gets through comes from the Wget list mainly, and a
bit from this Python list.  You know me, always seeking perfection! :-)