Long Live Python!

Aahz Maruch aahz at panix.com
Sat Jul 14 23:11:35 EDT 2001

In article <mailman.995046506.2514.python-list at python.org>,
Paul Prescod  <paulp at ActiveState.com> wrote:

>Python allows you to build larger systems because it allows a looser
>binding between granular components, it allows more to be done in less
>code and it makes testing so much easier that the loss of compiler
>warnings is trivial.

Allow me to quote myself:

    The way to build large Python applications is to componentize and
    loosely-couple the hell out of everything.

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6                 http://www.rahul.net/aahz/

"How come we choose from just two people for President but more than 50
for Miss America?"  --AEN