any books for python for downloading?

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Fri Jul 6 12:44:47 EDT 2001

On Fri, Jul 06, 2001 at 03:07:47PM +0300, whats_really_hot wrote:
> yea.great sites but they don't have any books for downloading, only
> for web reading and this requires time -internet time, which is
> unfortunately expensive.
>
> so, any other proposals for sites that contain text about python
> tutoring?  every recommendation is welcome!

Standard answer is the official online docs.  But, I guess you already
tried that.  I don't think there is any paper book available online for
free (for obvious reason).

If you want to read off-line, then just download .html.tar.gz file, and
read with a browser.

--
William Park, Open Geometry Consulting, <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>
8 CPUs cluster, (Slackware) Linux, Python, LaTeX, Vim, Mutt, Sc.