KeyboardInterrupt

C. Laurence Gonsalves clgonsal at kami.com
Sun Jul 22 13:04:19 EDT 2001

On Fri, 20 Jul 2001 16:00:56 +0200, mixo <mixo at beth.uniforum.org.za> wrote:
>I doubt it is a Win2K (or any other version of windoze version ) issue
>as I  had (and still have) a similar problem  :I  had  to  press
>controls-C 2 times to break out of a program! (the  program  listens on
>a port for connections - and actually threads)

I've noticed this as well. Threaded Python programs, particularly things
like servers that listen for connections, seem to require multiple ^C's
to kill. I always thought that each ^C was just killing one thread...

--
  C. Laurence Gonsalves                "Any sufficiently advanced
  clgonsal at kami.com                     technology is indistinguishable