re bad leadership

Ben Wolfson rumjuggler at cryptarchy.org
Tue Jul 24 17:50:38 EDT 2001

On Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:25:41 +0100, Robin Becker
<robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk> wrote:

>In message <20010724171838.A21770 at xs4all.nl>, Thomas Wouters
><thomas at xs4all.net> writes
>>Robin, sorry, but you are wrong <wink>.
>>
>that's almost always true, but I think not in this particular case. I
>think the compatibility issue is of prime importance here.

So why not swap the proposed meanings of // and /?  I realize this is the
third time I've said this but I think it would silence a lot of objections
and no one seems to have noticed the other two times.

--
Barnabas T. Rumjuggler
No man can run so fast that he can escape his own past's projectile vomit.