Nice graphs from class hierarchies?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Jul 26 13:21:39 EDT 2001

In article <9jmkp2$2d1b$3 at id-89274.news.dfncis.de>,
	bernhard at intevation.de (Bernhard Reiter) writes:
> In article <mailman.995345248.18915.python-list at python.org>,
> 	Roman Suzi <rnd at onego.ru> writes:
>
>> I want to have nice graphs from Python class hierarchies.  The daVinci
>> package can do it
>
>> I need this solution under Linux and Open Source
>
> Note that daVince is not Free Software.
And graphviz (though claimed) _probably_ is not Free Software, too. :(
(This is still subject to some evaluation, but the license
defineatly contains dangerous clauses.)

If you start development VCR might be the way to go.
http://rw4.cs.uni-sb.de/users/sander/html/gsvcg1.html

	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)