Make an *.EXE Using Python.

Horst Eyermann horst at eaglesnest.mceggman
Sat Jul 21 04:34:55 EDT 2001

In article <oAI17.647550$166.13393459 at news1.rdc1.bc.home.com>,
	"EricIDLE" <grayson-wilson at home.com> writes:
> Hello,
> I was wondering is there a way to make a exe using Python?
> I seem to remeber vagely that there was a "Make EXE" choice under the file
> menu but its no longer there (If it ever was) so if you can give me a hand
> with this it would be great.

Hello,

somewhat related, I always wondered if it is possible to
crosscompile an application?

I am under linux, and would like to distribute for other OS's as well
(esp. Windows)

Is this possible at all, or would I have to reboot to Windows, and use
the (free) Borland compiler, ...?

THoughts welcome

Horst

Horst at freedict.de
Horst Eyermann
Germany

You need a dictionary? - visit http://www.freedict.de
for free (GPL) dictionaries (unix; windows work in progress)
For windows, visit http://www.freedict.de/wbuch

A article (in German) about dictionary efforts on the net
http://www.heise.de/tp/deutsch/inhalt/on/5927/1.html