dspace rtplib, rs232lib, testautomation probs in Python 2.1

Ken Tabacchi kentabacchi at excite.com
Fri Jul 20 15:13:45 EDT 2001

Hello,

Has anyone seen and solved this one yet?  I would like to access
dspace provided Python libraries in their test automation package
(specifically, rtplib.pyd, and rs232lib.pyd under
..\ControlDesk\Python\TestAutomation) using Python version 2.1.
rtplib and rs232lib are compiled under Python version 1.5.  When I try
to import them into Python version 2.1, it causes access violations in
the interpreter.  This happens equally for PythonWin, Idle, and the
Python command line.

Any assistance would be greatfully accepted.

Thanks,

Ken