Warning: Quality Guidelines For Standard Modules

Carlos Ribeiro cribeiro at mail.inet.com.br
Thu Jul 5 22:22:20 EDT 2001

As I promised, I'm revising my draft PEP - Quality Guidelines For Standard
Modules. However, due to external reasons (read "real job pressures") I'm
only going to be able to work on it over the weekend. I expected to be able
to make it over the past two days but it was simply impossible. I need to
take some time to re-read carefully all the answers that I got both
privately and through the newsgroup before issuing a revision.

I would like to ask all the people that contributed to wait a few more
days, and to keep sending contributions and revisions. I apologize if this
is inconvenient to anyone, specially to Martijn Faassen that is working on
a related PEP. I'm working to make this delay as small as possible. Thanks
in advance,

Carlos Ribeiro