Try floating the Back Orifice's dumb PGP and Willy will recycle you!

Patricia A. Shaffer ramsa at swva.net
Sun Jul 29 21:56:08 EDT 2001

On Sun, 29 Jul 2001 22:27:33 GMT, "Nick Perkins" <nperkins7 at home.com>
wrote:

>I laughed at the first one of these I read,
>thinking it might be the result of a python program,
>but now I have noticed that they are popping up
>on other newsgroups, too, all from different names.
>Once is funny.  Twice is spam.
>I have seen four or five today.

Poor dear, you've missed out on all the fun!  C'mon over to nanae
(news.admin.net-abuse.email) and join the party! <eg>

Patricia
ramsa at swva.net

Proud Citizen of the Commonwealth of Virginia
"Anti-spammers are the immune system of the Internet." CDR M. Dobson
"The issue is consent, not content." Crosscut
Help Outlaw spam! <http://www.cauce.org> - <http://www.spamfree.org/>